ISO 9001:2015- Quality management System
- It’s a Quality Management System (QMS) Standard, published by the International Organization of Standards (ISO)
- It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity.
- It provides guidelines for the development, implementation and management of a QMS
- It’s the world’s most popular ISO Standard
- It’s updated every 5 years, and 2015 is the most up-to-date Standard
- The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organization that can help to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
- It ensures the ability of the organisation to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- It facilitates opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction;
- It addresses risks and opportunities associated with context and objectives of the Organisation;