ISO 14001:2015- Environmental management System
- It’s Environmental Management System (EMS) Standard, published by the International Organization of Standards (ISO).
- It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity, be they private, not-for-profit or governmental.
- The purpose of this International Standard is to provide organizations with a framework to protect the environment and respond to changing environmental conditions in balance with socio-economic needs.
- Sustainable development as a goal is achieved by balancing the three pillars of sustainability (environment, society and the economy) is considered essential to meet
- It specifies requirements that enable an organization to achieve the intended outcomes it sets for its environmental management system.